Friday, April 13, 2012

The Diablo 3 plans of us full-time working gamers - Page 2

[:1]I'll play after work for 3-5 hours, then go nuts on Saturdays. Sundays are for football. Unless the game gets boring...|||I will first try to get the wifey playing the game with me. I don't have high hopes since the last game I got her to play with me was Gauntlet Legends on Xbox.

If that fails I will probably impregnate her so she's too busy raising my progeny than be worried about me killing Diablo for the zillionth time.|||My wife's more of a crazy geek than I am. Although, the plan is to take some vacation time for the release.|||Quote:








I will first try to get the wifey playing the game with me. I don't have high hopes since the last game I got her to play with me was Gauntlet Legends on Xbox.

If that fails I will probably impregnate her so she's too busy raising my progeny than be worried about me killing Diablo for the zillionth time.




I tried that, it won't work.|||Quote:








I have prepared my girlfriend accordingly by explaining just what Diablo is and how big it is. She is well aware Diablo III will suck up my life. She's mildly intrigued by the entire thing, so that helps. Anyway, our relationship has survived my short WoW addictions, so this is nothing.




Sort of a similar thing. I work from home occassionally, and am always in front of a PC, so she's used to me being 'distracted'.

I've showed her what it's like, and she's said that if she played she'd play as a Monk which I thought was quite cute since she's never played a computer game before.

Very luckily for me, our hobbies happen at different times, allowing for a few hours here and there of uninterrupted play...|||duh just buy a max level character and good gear. Problem solved.

* solution patent pending by Blizzard

No comments:

Post a Comment