Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Am I the only one who dislikes the overuse of the word: "Hero"? - Page 3



I bet you hate "Ding!" and "Gratz!" as well?|||i hate toon aswell but say ding and gratz all the time.|||Quote:








I agree with the OP in principle. I recall in act 4 in D2 that was the first time you were called Hero by one of the NPC's. One of the vendors called you that. I think it was the healer, forgot the name. Remember that? It felt kind of cool the first couple times you were called that.




This is mostly what I mean... If anything hero should be an achievement and not just what you're from the beginning...|||Toon would indeed be really awfull, how that got ever stuck is a big riddle to me.

nor, do I like Ding!, it's just a cry for attention.

gratz is s understandable, its just a quick reply when you are actually busy with other stuff.

And about Hero, its ok for me to call you that during character creation because that's what your destined to be. Ingame people should only call you hero if you saved their town and become a local hero, or when you saved more people and get renown throughout the world.|||i actually haven't seen Hero being used in games since Warcraft III, which was a while ago. It doesn't seem to bother me at all

No comments:

Post a Comment