Thursday, April 19, 2012

September 1st (Conference Call) //// Quick Question

Do we have the chat this time similar as the other one approximatively, last month ?

Thanking you in advance.|||No, they do that quarterly, so the next one would be...November, I think.|||yeah but on the front page it was mentionned something about ''Activision''.|||Just read it...it is similar in nature, yes.|||I hope we will get a beta date .

Wondering if I should waste 3.5 hours of my life by listening some financial infos that I dont really, just to make sure they are going to talk about D3 at the end at the very least :o|||I'll be working during it, so I don't even get the choice...but I don't think I could listen to that...I can barely stand my own meetings :/|||Quote:








Wondering if I should waste 3.5 hours of my life by listening some financial infos that I dont really, just to make sure they are going to talk about D3 at the end at the very least :o




If you're considering that.......it may be time to seek professional help.

|||There will probably be at least one person on this message board that will listen to it, and even if not this message board, one other. If there is even a hint of the beta, it will sure as hell be plastered all over the web.|||Since it's 3 hours long I'm doubtful there will be a chat for it. Or maybe Flux will do one afterwards for people to squeal with excitement if something gets announced or rage if there was nothing about Diablo.|||They are calling it "Analyst Day" it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment