Saturday, April 21, 2012

Question about RMAH

Hello,

I would like to know if i'm obligatory to have a paypal account to participate into the real money auction house?

Is it possible to participate by only using a credit card ?



Thanks|||Nobody knows for sure who will be handling the third party RM aspect of the AH yet. People have just been saying Paypal, that doesn't mean it'll be them, though. In fact, it maybe impossible, since Paypal has age restrictions if I recall.

Anyway, no, you won't have to have an account with the third party money people to use the AH. That's only if you want to cash out. If all you want to do is buy and sell, then all you need is a card attached to your Blizzard account.|||In regards of what you just said, is it possible to attach a credit card on my Blizzard account now because i'm sure it's probably the same thing with WoW afterall.|||Yeah. On B.Net you can add up to 20 different payment methods/cards to your account.|||Quote:








Yeah. On B.Net you can add up to 20 different payment methods/cards to your account.




If its possible to add a payment method for my battle net account, where do I click? Could you post the link cause I can't find it.|||Quote:








If its possible to add a payment method for my battle net account, where do I click? Could you post the link cause I can't find it.




Check out http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=27045

Should help you out.|||I'm wondering if you will buy credit to use in the game rather than money being transfered direct.it makes sense to do it this way as things can be sorted within the game.If theres an exploit or glitch where an item disappears it would be easier to reimburse the credit in game.|||Quote:








I'm wondering if you will buy credit to use in the game rather than money being transfered direct.it makes sense to do it this way as things can be sorted within the game.If theres an exploit or glitch where an item disappears it would be easier to reimburse the credit in game.




What do you mean by credit? Money will be transferred though a third party. I guess the money in your Blizzard account can be considered credit, but its not transferable for real money.|||I hope the money could be paid by credit card because i don't have a paypal acc.|||Quote:








I hope the money could be paid by credit card because i don't have a paypal acc.




You can set up a paypal account with a credit card. I think it used to be linked to bank accounts but it's definitely not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment