Thursday, April 19, 2012

Confessions

So... this has been bothering me for a while... but I feel like in order to be a full and active member of this forum... i just need to get it out there.

I have spent real money on diablo 2 items. there, I said it. I bought 2 botd swords, some rings, some armor, some boots, and maybe even a toon. Oh my god i cant believe I just said that, its like the first time I've actually been able to admit it to myself.

I justified it because I work a lot of hours, I take night classes, I have a wife, and have a little disposable income, so it didnt really hurt financially. I told myself that I didnt have the time to do it like real men do; so i cheated...

Let the flames roll, but I had to get it off my chest.

confessions welcome, so that I dont feel like I'm the only one|||You are Hitler.|||Ur not alone and that's why RMAH will be popular. I'm wondering if a lot of people will choose to bought items instead of wasting their times by doing magic find runs in D3|||Quote:








You are Hitler.




LOL.

Brilliant...

I never bought items but hey that's a choice as valid as any other...|||The whole time I was playing Diablo 2, I had this tingling sensation in the back of my mind that I was not having 100% of the fun I should have been. Now I know the reason; it's all your fault.|||So you're the one who ruined the economy in D2. I'm sure you like WoW too, heretic.|||Well someone has to buy the stuff or the sites wouldn't exist.|||SnifSnif, at least you'll be able to do a fresh start in Diablo 3, but it's up to you afterall if you want to by pass the fun of doing magic find runs to get your items ... .



I do understand your points but dont forget, gaming is just a past time |||da **** is this? AA forum?

get a life|||OMG you ruined my D2 experience... I don't know how, but you did.

More seriously, I'm firmly in the pro-RMAH, if only to distance myself from the Inquisition.

I used forum gold, because it was convenient, never bought or sold for real money though, mostly due to laziness and the fact that forum gold is just as convenient.*

No comments:

Post a Comment