Thursday, April 19, 2012

September 1st (Conference Call) //// Quick Question - Page 2

Quote:








They are calling it "Analyst Day" it seems.




Never say never

- The Bieber|||Quote:








Never say never

- The Bieber




Oh no... Not here too.|||hahaha |||I will wait for the news, i just hope they don't drop the beta date on us last minute, would like to have at least a few weeks prior notice.|||Quote:








I will wait for the news, i just hope they don't drop the beta date on us last minute, would like to have at least a few weeks prior notice.




With SC2 it was a 'within the next two weeks' but the actually beta invites went out with no warning. We know it'll be at some point in September, we just don't know when.|||Enough people have asked that we might do a chat, but 3.5 hours is a long time for boring financial type audio. Plus it's early morning my time, so I wouldn't even be there. And we've got no expectation of new D3 news. What might they say? "Beta starting this month!"

We already know that!|||Does the conference call has been completed yet? or not started ?

If so, do we have more infos about Diablo 3 ?|||Umm... unless I lost few days, it's still not 1st September.|||lol I smiled, I realised that we are not in september yet



Just a question : Does the conference called has been completed yet? Is it grammatically correct? I'm not sure if I can use does in that sentence that's why.

- English isn't my first language but i'm trying to improved everyday.|||Quote:








lol I smiled, I realised that we are not in september yet



Just a question : Does the conference called has been completed yet? Is it grammatically correct? I'm not sure if I can use does in that sentence that's why.

- English isn't my first language but i'm trying to improved everyday.




The correct way is "Has the conference call been completed yet?" Keep working, English is such a convoluted language. Best of luck though!

No comments:

Post a Comment