Thursday, April 19, 2012

RMAH delays beta?

What I don't understand is why hold release dates back with a feature that may or may not be successful? The RMAH is an interesting idea but at risk of pissing off a lot of users and potential customers because of it's delay seems rather poor business practice. Blizz has done huge updates before. Why not just have a place holder and then launch the RMAH with a major update a month or two after release? But that would require logic w/e...|||This is assuming, of course, that the RMAH is the reason the beta isn't live yet. And that's a fairly large leap to make.|||Personally, I blame the beta delay on Zombie Tower.|||It is a large leap but when I listen to the conferences that's what it sounds to be the issue to me and I know it's probably just me but I can only wonder what investors are thinking.|||Quote:








Personally, I blame the beta delay on Zombie Tower.




I personally blame the Nazi's.|||Winter is coming and Blizzard is getting ready to invade Russia.|||It isn't that far fetched. SC2 was delayed because many of its B.net features were not done.|||Quote:








Personally, I blame the beta delay on Zombie Tower.






IMMA SHOOT TEH ZOMBIES WITH MY AVIATORS!!!|||How is beta delayed when we're not out of the time frame within which Blizz said Beta would be released?|||Well you could say this about any game feature. What if they were holding up the beta for runestones? Would that be an acceptable feature to wait for? Who determines which features are acceptable to wait for and which are not?

No comments:

Post a Comment