Saturday, April 21, 2012

Would you pay to get beta access? - Page 4

I'm kinda at the point where I don't even want to play the beta. I'll just watch the videos that I'm sure will end up on youtube and wait for the finished product, which I KNOW will be AMAZING!|||I've never been a fan of paying to get beta access unless I'm getting the difference off the price of the game when it is released.|||Almost noone willing to pay for playing the beta?! Heck iwould pay up to 20 dollars for that. Not that i got money to throw away but i get rid of three times the money just going out for a couple of beers with my friends. The beta would keep me in at least two or three of those beer-nights. I�d even save 180 dollars on it!

seriously(but no less true) as fun as that game might be and as much im longing to play it i would easily pay to play the beta. What suprise me is that so many wouldnt pay but gladly paying go to blizcons and gamecons spending all day in line to play the demo 15 min at the time but not many ppl would pay for unlimited access to the beta.|||Patience a virtue.|||If I was told I could drop $20 to play the beta right now, hell yes I would. I've certainly dumped $20 on worse things.|||Quote:








If I was told I could drop $20 to play the beta right now, hell yes I would. I've certainly dumped $20 on worse things.




Couldn't agree more. I will get 10-20 hours from this beta for sure. That's a few dollar/euro per hour. Sweet deal!|||Hell yes I would pay for it. I would pay A LOT. It's important to me, I attribute great value to it. I want to play it BADLY, and I would absolutely pay for it.|||Wow! The pro-payers are making a late game surge!

I'm still not 100% sure I'll even play it if I get in.|||Get new friends. I would never charge my friends for stuff like that... Also would only pay for a Beta if it was included in a Pre-Order of said game.|||I would preorder the collector's edition and get a free beta pass !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment