Saturday, April 21, 2012

Would you pay to get beta access? - Page 2

I wouldn't pay, I'm completely fine with just watching videos. It would annoy me more to get to play and then be forced to stop.|||I don't think I would. I participated in the Cataclysm beta, and I enjoyed being able to offer feedback and test things out, but I took it as a responsibility, and that isn't the kind of thing I'd pay for. I'll agree with Kestegs:




Quote:




No. If anything, I think they should pay me to play it.|||No way I would pay to play the beta. I rather think the beta is going to be useless from a traditional "beta" standpoint. I doubt they'll even read any feedback that is not directly related to server stability issues, so what's the point.

Though it still would be fun to get a (free) sneak peek.|||God no. To be honest I lost much of my interest in the beta when I found out how limited it's going to be, but even so I would never pay for the "priviledge" of experiencing bug hunting and crashing... that's what free betas are for.|||Quote:








So I am anxiously awaiting the beta even though know it will be short, limited and the scope of the content is small at best. Either way, I am dying to try it for myself since I haven't played any of the Blizzcon/Gamescon builds either.

So... I have a large group of friends who opted in for the beta but aren't excited like I am about the game. They said if they got invited and I didn't, I could play theirs for a small cash amount

Agree or disagree -- DISCUSS




I wouldn't pay for it. I'd even go so far as to not even accept the beta invite because a part of me would rather dive right into the real game itself when it's released, rather than get the feel for things in the beta.|||Surprising responses as I thought more would be drooling to get their hands on any part of Diablo III, regardless of how limited.

Either way, interesting!

I must be almost alone in getting my STICKY SAUSAGE FINGERS on that beta!|||It's a demo. If it were the full game I'd be a lot more interested, but a demo, and a longshot of getting in at that? Not to mention it's normal act 1, which is always the worst part of these games. Not the best public face to put on your games.|||nah only idiots with no lives would pay for it.|||Quote:








It's a demo. If it were the full game I'd be a lot more interested, but a demo, and a longshot of getting in at that? Not to mention it's normal act 1, which is always the worst part of these games. Not the best public face to put on your games.




It's a Beta, not a demo. Also, i think it might be a proper beta not a marketing beta. The reason Blizz will allow a certain portion of playerbase play the unfinished product, is to test the game. Not to sample it before buying. Sigh... Why did i have to explain this?

Onto the topic. I would pay diddly-squat. If i get into the beta, that's cool. If not, then that's cool too. After all it's a BETA not a DEMO.|||definitely yes

No comments:

Post a Comment