Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday MrFrye!

Happy Birthday MrFrye!!!

I'm not 100% sure, but this may be the inaugural Happy birthday thread of the D3 Community forums, of course we don't have an actual D3 community forum, so this will have to do.

Anyways, Thanks for all your hard work on Inkslinging the wiki for us.



And of course, I made you a cake!





Hope you have a great day, looks like you ordered some cooler weather for us, that's much appreciated!|||Thanks mate and happy bday.|||Hey happy birthday my friend. |||good work, Kegs! I am impressed.

i actually only signed on this morning to wish MyFrye a wonderful day full of magic and wishes (i have to work all labor day weekend. -.-)!



happy birthday, Frye!

edit: Kegs, I ALMOST got that same cake! XD|||Happy Birthday MrFrye!

And in keep with the unicorn theme!

|||Happy Birthday you Inkslinger, you

No comments:

Post a Comment