Thursday, April 19, 2012

Comprehensive list of real reason for "online only" - Page 3

Quote:








That's not what I mean...I know what the auction house is and know how it works. I'm just wondering why it's in a single player thread?




I dunno, i'm confused now too. I thought you were confused about the "lock in" part.|||I haven't given too much thought from blizz's perspective but i know the pros from my point of view: harder to cheat(no hero editor monkey business), no need to backup savegames, more frequent hotfixes, easy to update, social features, online and single player more integrated.|||Quote:








Leugi, your case falls in the 3rd category (FaeLiN was referring more to the 2nd category I believe), the minority who were given up and sacrificed by blizzard for the benefit of the majority and profit. Your grievance everyone will acknowledge is very legitimate, but still... we (the majority) look away... It's just how the real world works.




Woo, I'm 3rd category!

I know indeed... That's why I'm glad this forum allows us 3rd cat people to grieve well enough hehe.|||It is so simple I am suprised all of you missed it.

Phase

1. Go to online only play

2. ?

3. Profit

No comments:

Post a Comment