Thursday, April 19, 2012

Confessions - Page 2

Everything you did was the lowest of lows, up until a month ago when Blizzard said it was perfectly fine as long as they got their cut.

Seriously though, I never cared what other people did in D2 as long as it wasn't griefing my own play experience (like early on in D2 when traders would try to switch out an item at the last second, then just laugh it off like it wasn't a big deal when I would catch them). Buy whatever you want. I never did it myself because in games I want to achieve goals, so by buying items I would only be hurting myself. If you don't feel the same about games then enjoy!|||Quote:








da **** is this? AA forum?

get a life




AA? If AA stands for Another A**hole who doesn't know what sarcasm is? then yes it is... welcome... tell me your story...|||Quote:








You are Hitler.




No he's not - he's worse!

He ruined D2 for me in retrospective now...|||Luckily D3 will avoid all this by having it's own in-game-store!|||What is wrong with you? How could you do this? Whyyy why! I hate you. Everyday i will sing vigils to your death.|||I must say that I am surprised, the response to my transgressions has been overwhelmingly positive.|||Quote:








I must say that I am surprised, the response to my transgressions has been overwhelmingly positive.




Here is a fire.

http://www.davesdrumworld.com/Misc-pics/images/Fire.jpg

snifsnif was slain by Fire.

|||Quote:








I must say that I am surprised, the response to my transgressions has been overwhelmingly positive.




Yes, so far you've only been compared to history's worst war criminal, accused of singlehandedly destroying the economy, blamed for ruining the entire game and at least one person wants you to die, and worst of all, they reckon you like World of Warcraft.

And the same guy who accused you liking WoW also thinks you're a video game from 1994.|||I sold 2 characters in Vanilla WOW so I am probably part of the issue too. And if you knew how much I got for a High Warlord shadow priest you would be sick.|||Quote:








I sold 2 characters in Vanilla WOW so I am probably part of the issue too. And if you knew how much I got for a High Warlord shadow priest you would be sick.




Yeah - sold my t0 mage in vanilla wow before ragnaros went live - easy money

No comments:

Post a Comment