Thursday, April 19, 2012

Two questions

1. Will there be a difference between a "single player character" and a "battle.net character" now that everything will be online at all times? Can I take my single player character into battle.net (I don't mean open bnet like in D2)?

2. I read this in a recent posting: "you can now sell items straight out of your inventory, or you can salvage them just as easily;" can someone explain that last bit to me?|||1. There wont be single player characters they'll all be multiplayer.

2.Salvage is breaking down an item to parts you can use in crafting other items.|||There is no single player - you just play alone in a protected game if you want to play 'single player' but technically its just an online character that can join any other game.

You have two items in your inventory, one is a cube to salvage for raw materials for crafting and enchanting, and the other is a cube to sell stuff while you are just out on the road. The names of these things elude me right now but I'm sure someone else with a better memory will fill you in.|||Quote:








2.Salvage is breaking down an item to parts you can use in crafting other items.




I understand what salvaging is but I don't understand what he meant by salvaging would be "just as easy" as selling items from your inventory... I thought you needed one of the artisans to salvage stuff.|||You can salvage stuff at any time in your cube - but you need artisans to craft items out of salvaged materials.|||You can sell items directly from your inventory with the Cauldron of Jordan, or you can salvage them with the Nephalem Cube.|||Awesome, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment