Monday, April 16, 2012

Wil there ever be Diablo III? Your Thoughts. - Page 3

(edit: Why don't I ever check the original thread date?? Low Key, why must you point out my foibles?? ^_^ Removed by poster. ...I teh suck.)|||Nice threadromancy there. I guess the topic is at least somewhat timely right now.|||What makes this thread even more awesome, is that the current poll in it is "In what sex are you currently residing?"...:laugh:|||I could answer that, but then I might actually be banned...



:laugh:|||Someone necro'd this in the SPF, so I've moved it here. You might want to check the date of the ORIGINAL post ...|||Quote:








What makes this thread even more awesome, is that the current poll in it is "In what sex are you currently residing?"...:laugh:




I get that too. It happens occasionally since we had a dbase blip months ago. It's good to confuse people sometimes though|||Let there be LIFE!







...

I could not resist raising this old thread .. sorry. *hides*

It even has Elly!

No comments:

Post a Comment