Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What mobility moves are there?

So I heard somewhere every character will have some kind of a mobility move.

For wiz its obviously teleport. For barb I guess some leap?

And I saw hunter doing a flashy diddy kong style roll.

What do others have?

I think those moves will be the bulk and soul of the charecters. They will determine how the whole gameplay really feels.|||it seems there are more mobility for some characters

Barb has leap and sprint...and you can count charge too I think.

DH has this funny roll and crazy strafe

Monk has some form of dash and some rush..

Wizard has teleport...and..maybe that's it?

WD has spirt walk.. this is from my head..no idea if I missed something|||demon hunter's "mobility" move is called Vault which you get at level 6 that allows you to tumble across (x) feet through monsters and players|||Last I knew, witch doctor had spirit walk, where the spirit leaves the body, allowing him to pass through enemies.

Monk has a skill similar to barb's furious charge (I think it was dashing strike?)

Barb has leap attack, virtually same as his d2 skill.|||I guess Demon Hunter's Smoke Bomb also counts as a "mobility" skill - it's basically a small duration invisibility.|||Ancient Spear offers reverse mobility for the Barb, and Slow Time is in essence a Sprint for the Wizard, at least within the bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment