Monday, April 16, 2012

Is this the calm before the storm? - Page 2

So there may indeed be a beta announcement tomorrow.|||Quote:








Random unique monster names, are they ridiculous/borderline retarded like in D2? I loved the over the top names they had, and while I'm confident they'll keep em', I can't wait to see some.






YES - bring back pukefeast!|||Quote:








YES - bring back pukefeast!




I'm sure Blizzard finds a way to make Diablo 3 even less Diablo 2-ish. At the very most we will fight bosses called Strongarm or Cuddlemoose.|||To Quote Yab... I only hope it won't bring a flood of whines "why, oh why, I didn't get into the beta!"

We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thank you for the chuckle Yab...but hope...hope away |||Beta in this month, Blizzcon in October...keep your umbrella at arm's lenght man, cause the rain of info in this 2 semester will be huge! (i hope so)

Trowing my two cents, i think this beta, even if is very limited and all that, will be determinant to say with some resenblance of security if the game could still be shipped late this year. If not...well..



Skyrim is in november..i could wait a bit more for D3. |||i'm guessing it will start in the middle of next week|||Quote:








Beta in this month, Blizzcon in October...keep your umbrella at arm's lenght man, cause the rain of info in this 2 semester will be huge! (i hope so)




Umbrellas indeed, since huge rains of info do tend to generate huge rains of dead horse threads...|||I don't really care if i will be selected for beta or not. Its just a small portion of the game. But im super excited to be aible to take a part of all information that people will share about everything.

And beta for me means that the final product is in sight. And that's what really mathers.|||Someone with a fresher memory than mine please enlighten me...

How much time between the Beta AND release of SC2? Can we espect, if nothing major happen, the same timeline for the D3 release?|||I think SC2 is different. They spent so much time just for game balancing (eSports n all).

No comments:

Post a Comment