Monday, April 16, 2012

d3 avatar on battle net?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123363252

|||Another piece in the puzzle of things indicating that the FF beta is on. I hope Blizzard has the regular closed beta prepared for this week. |||Quote:








http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123363252




Notice how if you click on it, it doesn't link to a profile or anything so its not from any other BLizzard game, which means its definitely Diablo 3 Beta related.

The guy is DEFINITELY a F&F beta player, he seems to have accidentally left his default avatar on when posting on the general board.



PS. Link to the picture http://us.battle.net/d3/static/local...eta-avatar.jpg

Note the Beta Avatar.|||I would put money on the ff beta going on as we speak. Yea if it does it would certainly make my week lol|||$50 says that post gets deleted within the next few hours.|||haha i wouldnt bet against that. i got a ss of it aswell just to be safe.|||Quote:








$50 says that post gets deleted within the next few hours.




or he has to upload an "i am terribly sorry for my actions" avatar ;P|||And while we can assume the previous posts in the beta sub forum were made by blizz employes for this guy.. well hes basically talking about making changes to the hardcore RMAH. I think its safe to assume hes far more likely part of the F&F beta than someone working for blizz.|||I have to agree with SEOLJL. Seems likely this guy is indeed in F&F beta. Right now Blizz does everything to deny that the F&F beta has started yet all the leaks since friday indicate otherwise. It doesn't really so much matter - the real closed beta is probably still 2 weeks away, and until then I guess testers are under NDA. I'm actually not sure will the NDA get lifted when the closed beta rolls out. Does anyone know? Though seeing as I saw Flux ask about what everyone wants to see from the beta I guess that means NDA does get lifted.|||F & F beta, I'm looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment