Monday, April 16, 2012

d3 avatar on battle net? - Page 2

Quote:








I have to agree with SEOLJL. Seems likely this guy is indeed in F&F beta. Right now Blizz does everything to deny that the F&F beta has started yet all the leaks since friday indicate otherwise. It doesn't really so much matter - the real closed beta is probably still 2 weeks away, and until then I guess testers are under NDA. I'm actually not sure will the NDA get lifted when the closed beta rolls out. Does anyone know? Though seeing as I saw Flux ask about what everyone wants to see from the beta I guess that means NDA does get lifted.




Blizzard has no-NDA policy for public betas since.. WotLK? Not sure since when..but Diablo 3 shouldn't have NDA too.|||Quote:








$50 says that post gets deleted within the next few hours.




well a Mod already posted on the "f &f" beta tester so i doubt it|||Quote:








Blizzard has no-NDA policy for public betas since.. WotLK? Not sure since when..but Diablo 3 shouldn't have NDA too.




F&F isn't public.|||Quote:








F&F isn't public.




I know I know but he asked about public part of beta ..at least I think so..|||well you were right azzure the thread has been deleted by blizzard.I have a ss the quality isnt to flash and you guys will have to zoom in but you can still make it out.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...bed3avatar.jpg|||You can use Google's cache to view the thread with the beta avatar, still.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

No comments:

Post a Comment