Monday, April 16, 2012

Question about obtaining beta keys

Remember how the Starcraft II beta was like after it was opened. You can pre order the game at a retailer and they give you a receipt with a Beta key on it. You guys think the same thing will happen for Diablo III? I know Blizzard said they will send out waves of Beta Keys based on everyone's system specifications but will retailers give out beta keys to people who pre-order though?|||My two cents:



Probrably not, because the D3 beta will be essentially different than SC2. It will be much smaller, and focused on hardware/server stress. But, like you said, this in practice means nothing and they could spare a bach of keys for those who pre-ordered the game. Let's wait a bit more and see.|||Perhaps they will do it for pre-orders of the CE...which would be a cheesy ploy, and not necessary, because I think the CE will sell out anyway.

I imagine there will be so many pre-orders...perhaps that would be too many people for their purposes?|||To be honest, I'm hoping for it. since that was the way for me to obtain a beta-key in SC2 and I wouldn't know a easier way for it in D3.|||I doubt the beta will be long enough to get beta keys out to players.|||Quote:








I doubt the beta will be long enough to get beta keys out to players.




Exactly my thoughts.



Im much more excited about the INFOS about the beta than playing the beta myself.|||Quote:








I doubt the beta will be long enough to get beta keys out to players.




well the shorter the beta the happier i am

No comments:

Post a Comment