Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Diablo 3 Beta and Rugby World Cup - September is going to be awesome! - Page 2

Quote:








Watching South Africa be the first team to defend their title and be the first team to win 3 world cups is going to rock as well!




I'm french but i've been a big fan of SA for a long time.

last World Cup was in france so i got a chance to actually go and see the matches ^^

I participated to a random pick in order to get a chance of buying 2 tickets for the last matchs.

I was so lucky i got 2 tickets for the final and i got to see the team i like the most win the worl cup!

[total : i went to 3 matches. all with SA : SA/England=36/0 during the first phase, then the semi final SA/Argentina and lastly the final SA/England]

Last but not least, the day of the final was my birthday. that was a nice birtday gift... nice memory to remember



For the world cup about to begin, i'm eager to see the performances of my contry (france) and SA. new zealnd will be nice to watch as usual, and i will try to watch as many matches as i can (despite the fact that with my timezone, matches ares very late during the night or during the morning... not very easy to follow during the week )|||Wow Glam - you are a lucky guy! With lady luck smiling on you like that you will get into the beta for sure. Then you can just not sleep for 48 days playing D3 and take a break every now and then to watch some rugby!|||unfortunately my luck has run out since 2007 ^^

I've been waiting for 2 month for the PoE beta key and i still haven't got anything. I hope it will come back for DIII

I'm not sure i'll be able to sustain such a busy schedule. DIII+World Cup + studies... i'm won't survive XD

No comments:

Post a Comment