Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Diablo 3 Beta and Rugby World Cup - September is going to be awesome!

Watching South Africa be the first team to defend their title and be the first team to win 3 world cups is going to rock as well!|||You speak true facts.|||Are you a saffer in Scotland then?|||No, pure Scot, but love the game and up here we don't care who wins as long as it's played well!|||Hmm... Scotland is in quite a tough group - but it could be them and England who go through. Between the RWC and Diablo 3 (Hoping to get into the beta) I don't know how much sleep I will be getting soon.|||Quote:








Watching South Africa be the first team to defend their title and be the first team to win 3 world cups is going to rock as well!




I don't know how South Africa are going to manage that, since it will be a New Zealand vs Australia final.|||The Tri-nations results have been really mixed. I don't think it's a foregone concluson it will be a AUS / NZ final. I missed most of the tri-nations games this year though

Massive Scotland fan here (I am Scottish if you didn't know) but as usual on the big occasions we won't perform. Maybe quarter finals again if we are lucky.

I have to say this is going to be an amazing month with D3 and RWC

I wll be watching EVERY game as usual so can't wait for this coming weekend!!!!!|||I probably won't get into the beta (I never get good rolls of the dice) but I agree, really looking forward to the RWC, regardless of who wins.

Obviously supporting SA, but like Rush says, I don't know that a Aus/NZ final is a foregone conclusion. Form is a strange thing |||Yeah in a world cup anything can happen and you have to take it on a game by game basis. Still the teams to watch are obviously SA, AUS, ENG, NZ and FR.

But I'm backing the Boks all the way!|||Go wallabies!

No comments:

Post a Comment