Friday, April 13, 2012

Best place to buy D3? Pre-order, BNet? - Page 2

[:1]Hard to say at this time (early?)

But i will probably pre order it at the local gamestop just because it's the easiest way for a 17 y/o swedish person.|||It's hard to tell at this point, but I'll get both the CE and Battle.net digital download and play whichever arrives first (I'm in Brazil x()|||Quote:








For people from US buying from Blizzard store can be good idea...

But when you live in Europe it's not so great. For some unknown reasons Blizz think that 1$ = 1Euro. So for example SC2 in US cost 60$ and in Europe it cost 60Euro, which is around 87$ (bascily 45% more) and thats quite a lot.




This is true, not only with blizzard but many other online retailers like steam, and it's a real shame.|||Quote:








This is true, not only with blizzard but many other online retailers like steam, and it's a real shame.




indeed -___- and why the heck does GB amazon offer it for 29 pound ? thats like 35 euro - i feel pretty pissed about that as a german , how comes the descrepance is more than 25 euro pre release ? wtf|||I pre-ordered it on the 3 Jan 2010 from amazon.co.uk (due to how they work it good to order early pay when goods are despatched and lowest listed price after I ordered it IE if it listed for �1 after I ordered it I pay �1 on dispatch date) max price I am gonna Pay is �24.99 so I alreay saved �5 on my copy YAY!.|||I would have done the same had i known for sure the gamekey would work on BNet without any restrictions.. My preorder is done since last weekend now.. :P|||Wal-Mart is the only choice.

You can return an open copy for a new copy. A free second account for whatever you need it for.|||Wait, wut? Really?|||Quote:








Wal-Mart is the only choice.

You can return an open copy for a new copy. A free second account for whatever you need it for.




Don't all retailers let you return an open game for the exact same thing.

For instance bestbuy says

  • Opened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund

|||I like pre-order's from Gamestop if they have a awesome pre-order prize or a midnight release. Atleast at midnight release parties they have some pretty cool people to nerd out with. But now that i'm married and the wife probably wont enjoy me being out all night I'll have to resort to other measures :/

No comments:

Post a Comment