Monday, April 16, 2012

10 + years

Thanks to Risingred I unearthed a true gem. My first contribution to dii.net http://web.archive.org/web/200103311...ux/index.shtml. I was in high school at the time and may have checked this site more than I do now, not sure how that was possible. In looking back so much has changed, degree, wife, job and now a son. What has happened to you in the time between D2 and D3?|||I moved out of Milwaukee ( :P ), I met and married my wife, and I've been in goddamn school ever since then.

Oh yeah and I was in the Army for a while. I served an entire term on active duty. Feels like a lifetime ago.

I also wrote one of those reports but it's so goddamn embarrassing that I won't own up to it. I was badgered in and out of the forums on bnet for a while about it but I never gave up my identity. I was pretty young then, too.

I checked the site a lot, but oddly I didn't participate as much as I do now. I think I went into the chat a bit, and I was very active on the bnet forums (as I am now), but I wasn't as active on this site, even though I read it all the time.|||a fellow milwaukeean eh?|||Double shout out to Brewcity boys! (Waukesha)|||Kind of. I have a 414 phone but I live way out in the outskirts now, in a very rural area.

Sorry for the derail. |||yeah, i feel ya. after the flash mob assaults at mayfair and state fair, i'm movin outta this area.|||12-23. What didn't change? Haha|||Quote:








Thanks to Risingred I unearthed a true gem. My first contribution to dii.net http://web.archive.org/web/200103311...ux/index.shtml. I was in high school at the time and may have checked this site more than I do now, not sure how that was possible. In looking back so much has changed, degree, wife, job and now a son. What has happened to you in the time between D2 and D3?




10 years~ ... well Fellow wisconsinite here (kenosha) - I think I was living in the quad cities at the time -

now - living in london(uk); married and still enjoy my computer games

I was a bit older then most of you guys here - currently 39

was a strictly HC d2 player; and playing that way was a blast|||degree

job

house

girlfriend -> fianc�e -> wife 7 october |||Finished uni, done some work.. mah its a lot to count .

@Dahmer: Congratz!

No comments:

Post a Comment