Friday, April 13, 2012

Diablo 3 - The Ladies

[:1]Hey everyone,

I created a fan-made trailer showing the Wizard and the Demon Hunter in all their girlish kick-***-ness. My old video (the Diablo 3 Hype Video), got a lot of great appreciated support from this site so I decided to make another one! Hope you guys enjoy it... please rate and comment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUVqo1N9_p0|||Quote:








I created a fan-made trailer showing the Wizard and the Demon Hunter in all their girlish kick-***-ness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg5EhW_ac5g




That link is to the Diablo Lore series. I assume this is unintentional.|||Quote:








That link is to the Diablo Lore series. I assume this is unintentional.




Thank you, sorry about that.. fixed it|||Thanks for reminding me how disgustingly bad and generic the DH trailer was. Talk about unlikable characters.|||Quote:








Thanks for reminding me how disgustingly bad and generic the DH trailer was. Talk about unlikable characters.




DH trailer = worst video blizzard ever made|||Woa nice vid



That accustic guitar was you, or another Diablo 3 sound leak?

Anyway, good vid.

-EDIT-

Saw now in the vid description

No comments:

Post a Comment